Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Break!

To say that I needed a break from school might be an understatement. I have been really burnt out with school for the past couple of weeks. If I am feeling like this...how are the students feeling about going to school for 7 weeks without a day off? Hmmmmm. It was too long. So, I took off Friday for our trip to Nashville and we were off today for Fall Break. I am going to have three 4-day weeks in a row! Woohoo! Love it.

Bennett and I got up this morning and had some oatmeal while I entered a few grades. It had to be done by noon and I had waited long enough. We got ready and then headed to In the Zone. Casey told me that it is really nice and clean. We pulled up and saw that the sign said "CLOSED MONDAYS!" Oh well...maybe Thanksgiving break. We headed to Kid City.

The last time we went to Kid City, Bennett was about 15 months old. Wow. He was totally different this time. Right when he saw the playscape he headed right for it as fast as he could and immediately started climbing!



I could not get him to smile for the camera at all! He was so serious and determined as he climbed everything.




Since we were all the way out at Kid City, we stopped by Safety Town to get his car seat checked. I have been feeling that the straps weren't right. They said that the seat was in the correct position! Props to Neil. We did have to adjust the seat belts for Bennett because he has been getting out of it recently.

We met Gammy, Neil, Andrew (in town from Ohio), and Russell at the Boardwalk for lunch. It was fun and of course, Gammy spoiled her boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...