Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Photo Shoot

One of the local churches has a cute little pumpkin patch every year. We took Bennett last year and he loved it. He loved pulling up on the pumpkins and laughing. This year he just ran around, picked up the pumpkins, and threw them. Things have changed in just one year!

I was trying to get some good pictures for a cute Fall card, but no dice. We were looking into the sun and none of them really came out that great. Oh well...maybe next year!






I love kisses from my boy!
I love this one. I think this is perfect for our Fall card, but Neil said no! ha!

Cute little pumpkin.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh these are so cute. i think you need to send that one of neil and bennett anyway~ so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could definitely do a little collage with the one of Bennett kissing you, the one of B & Neil and maybe that last one of Bennett! Would be so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the one of Neil and Bennett too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...