Sunday, September 6, 2009

Some Randoms and a Sneak Peek

Here are some random pictures that I have been meaning to post.

Here are Neil, Bennett, and our hunting dog, Arthur getting ready for opening day of dove season.

Bennett is always standing at the back door looking out into the back yard. He watches Arthur and probably that pile of leaves and sticks. My dad bought him this camo outfit for hunting season. It's a size 0-3 months and Bennett will be 9 months on Friday. It is pretty tight!

We spilled the whole bottle of puffs on the floor. I guess they don't taste too bad off the floor!

I forgot to post this picture from a dinner party the Hanna's had a while back. Jared (a frequent follower of Louisiana Livin') is getting attacked by Humphrey, the Hanna's dog. haha!


Here is the sneak peek of Bennett's Halloween costume. He is the most adorable scarecrow I have ever seen!

7 comments:

  1. Caleb stands at the backdoor like that too. I think its so cute! We love the puffs. They are a lifesaver for dinners out! And I love Bennett's halloween costume! So cute!!!! I've just started looking. I think he's going to be a monkey :) Then we can use it for birthday party invitation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That signed as Tyler it was Monica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Arthur really a hunting dog? I love the scarecrow! Don't worry about spaghetti; I've got some leftovers too. Thanks for thinking of me though. See you in the TL. (BTW- every time I write TL it makes me think of the other T. L.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the camo outfit!!!JOhn is going to be a monkey...we bought it yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarecrow outfit! We bought Garrett's halloween costume too this weekend. He is a monkey..ahha...I guess John is too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im obsessed with his halloween costume!!! Oh he is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...