Friday, September 4, 2009

Baked Potato Dip

I love to participate in these fun things! Boomama is have a Diptacular thing going on and I just had to get in on the fun. I LOVE dips! This is the easiest dip ever! It is a winner with every crowd too!

Baked Potato Dip

8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 jar real bacon bits
chopped jalapenos to taste

Mix all ingredients together and put in oven safe dish. Bake at 350 until bubbly. Serve with Wheat Thins.

It is so yummy! Let me know how it worked for you.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so yummy!! I love your recipe!! I can't wait to try it, you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great....Just blog hopping tonight and enjoyed your blog.
    Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week.
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...