Friday, September 4, 2009

Bunco!

We had our first bunco of our new group last night. I hosted the first one and it was a lot of fun. I ordered Chicken and Spinach crepes from Biscotti's, Caesar salad from Maxwell's, and these adorable petit fores made to look like dice.



We had some people sub for our friends Leigh (she had back to school night) and Camila (she just had a sweet baby boy). Pictured here are Jimmie (sub), Teresa, Casey, and Julie.

Here is a random photo of Carol, Jennifer, Lindsay, Erinn, Emily (sub), Erin, and Megan.

I tried to take a group photo of everyone with the self-timer, but my camera went dead. It came back on for me to snap this photo. Here are Carol, Jimmie, Casey, Julie, Lindsay, Erin, Teresa, Emily, Megan, Erinn, and Jennifer. Jimmie and Emily were the BIG winners. It seems that subs always win. That's OK with me. I'm just glad they were able to come!

Can't wait for Halloween Bunco at Erinn's!

2 comments:

  1. That was so fun! BTW, GGB looks too cute in her Just Ducky romper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! Where was baby Benito?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...