Sunday, September 27, 2009

Certificate, Fruit, and Chick-fil-A!

We had a pretty eventful week. Neil went to Lafayette about 6 months ago for a class and a test to be a Registered Professional Landman. Well, Neil got the official certificate this week! Yay! We are so proud of you!

I was so excited when the office asked me to come to the office between classes. "Bennett" sent me an edible arrangement! For people that know me well, they know I LOVE these things and have always wanted one. I think they are so cute and a tasty alternative to flowers. Anyway, I go to the bottom of who really sent it to me...Rebecca! Rebecca (my SIL) is one of the most thoughtful people I know! Thanks SIL..I felt so special!

Thursday was Captain Shreve night at Chick-fil-A. All of us moms took our babies to Chick-fil-A for dinner. We had a fun time with all the kids. Here we are:
Toby/Rhys, Erinn/Georgia, Me/Bennett, Casey/Mason, and Erin/Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...