Saturday, October 20, 2018

Tech Homecoming 2018

Since the Walpoles moved back to Ruston from Atlanta they were so sweet to host a homecoming party for everyone!  It wasn't RHS homecoming-it was Tech's!  Someone (Beck) pointed out that it wasn't about half the group's homecoming, but we chose to celebrate anyway.



I got these cute cookies made!

Only 2/5 aren't Tech grads 
So happy I got to see Emily and Amanda!  We stopped by the Sigma Kappa tailgate for alums


8 sigma kappas from many different pledge classes!

Sister loved having friends to play with!

I was pumped to see Whittney and Mike!  

How Bout them Dogs!


We love Granddad!



Such a fun group of families!
After the game we all went to Ponchatoulas for dinner (adults only) and they took a great group pic!  Too bad I missed it because Sister Leone had to take me home with an upset stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...