Thursday, October 4, 2018

Red River Revel

In my opinion, the Red River Revel is the BEST local festival ever!  I just love it!  It must be a Shreveport thing, because Neil doesn't feel the same way as me.  I've also talked to other couples who have one spouse from Shreveport and the other one isn't and it's the same way-the Shreveport spouse loves it and the other can take it or leave it!

We were thrilled that Uncle Frank was here to Revel it up with us!  He was pumped to be with us too!


Pumpkin Painting

Sand Art!

And we even saw Camilla!!!!
 Bennett got to go to the Revel for the 4th grade field trip and it was sort of a bust.  They forgot to schedule our group so we were there about 2 hours early.  The kids just played on the riverfront and ate lunch around 10am while we waited for our sessions.

Bennett, Jon Jon, and Kris

Quilt Square making

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...