Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Henry and the Dixie Maze

Henry's Halloween "party" was a field trip to the Dixie Maze.  Three moms and six boys were in our group.  At one point we all went in the maze and only the 3 moms came out.  We lost all the boys, but finally found them one by one.  Oops. Bad chaperones.

Abrham, Thomas, Truett, Henry, Hudson, and Caden

This is right before we lost everyone. One mom has twin boys so her other boy joined our group.  Lost em all.

The boys loved the air soft guns the most!  They shoot foam balls each other and love it!

Festive mom with my spider fascinator and witch earrings.

Henry catching some air!



Also had my fancy jack-o-lantern nails did.  I really should do better work on my cuticles!


Hayride time!

They had a fun lunch picnic and they were sweaty!


So glad I get to be with my babies for all their fun events!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...