Friday, June 29, 2018

Henry's Swim Team Party

Henry had his end of season party at Southern Trace a couple days after the City Swim Meet.  The party was at the pool, they received awards, and played games.

Thankfully, Amy was able to take Henry for me because my dad was having a defibrillator placed at the same time.  Thankful for friends who help me so much!  

Sadly, we weren't there for our boy.  I am so sad about this.  We needed to be there for him!  

Henry with his medal and 14th place ribbon.

He thought the ribbon was a 4th place, but who cares!


Way to go!

Thanks to Jenna for taking these fabulous pics for me!


We are so proud of you Henry!  You tried something new and didn't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...