Saturday, June 9, 2018

Lillian's Baby Q

We helped host an adult baby shower for Rebecca, Daniel, and Baby Lillian (Our first niece!).  It was ADORABLE!  I sort of felt like a loser because I only brought mac and cheese and mason jars, but the other hostesses had so much cute stuff!  

It was so much fun showering our baby niece to be! (and her parents)

Smarts Lewises


See how cute!
Image may contain: people eating, table, food and indoor
Delish

Image may contain: food and indoor

No automatic alt text available.
See what I mean about the cuteness!?

Image may contain: indoor and food
My favorite table!  Rebecca's favorite is Terry's Chocolate pie, Daniel's favorite is strawberry cake, and mine is that smores cheesecake.  Basically I ruined the cheesecake by taking the spring form pan off of it too early.  It was still delicious and I apologized profusely!  The cookies were adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...