Monday, July 4, 2016

Fun-filled 4th!

Aunt Catherine and Green invited everyone over for a fun Independence Day. We were excited to have plans!  I was the most excited about matching with my favorite girl.


This family!!!!  LOVE.

Matching=my favorite



all my boys tubing



Henry!  Sweet thing!  His bathing suit was left in Ruston so he had to wear these shorts.  Neil had to trick him by saying the tag said "bathing suit AND shorts!"  He bought it.
Rebecca is such a Martha Stewart!
boys on the tube with Aunt B and the sweets.
Bennett trying to wipe out
Connor, William, and Bennett


Henry, SK, Olivia, and Gab.  SK and Olivia are 6 weeks apart.

SK loves Daniel!
Bennett had a blast with the "Romans" Candles

I feel you, sis.  This is how we all felt at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...