Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day

We got to spend Father's Day weekend at Aunt Catherine's house.  She is in Ireland for 2 weeks so we had the privilege of using her fabulous pool, house, and lake.  It was so nice to have veg out weekend.
We arrived on Friday evening.  Nana and Granddad had already gone to the grocery and had lots of meals planned.  Win!


I know 3 little kids who LOVE their daddy.
Too much!

Beau and the boys came out to the lake on Saturday to swim and tube.  I was the designated person to tube with all the kids.  FUN!  I am not really that fun though.  I am nervous the whole time that we are going to bump heads, bite our tongues, or fly off.  I am a basket case,
The boys sang "We will rock you" like champs. So serious and so cute!
Nana and SK and B

I made the fabulous dessert for our Father's Day meal.  Grilled peaches with cinnamon/sugar butter melted on it.  Served over vanilla bean ice cream.

The Festive Favor does it again!  My dad's Father's Day gift.  He said "I don't eat Pop Tarts."  #itsthethoughtthatcounts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...