Sunday, March 6, 2016

Livin'

We've been doing some serious livin' round these parts.

Sweetest girl broke out into some sort of rash...it went away.

Our dryer has been blowing into our wall!  Yay!  It had to be ripped out! Yay!  Mold! Yay! spending $! yay!

Henry had rodeo day and wasn't excited.  Sister was though!!

Sweet baby cowboy!


I've started my new business, The Festive Favor!  We ship!!  I am bringing a new service to the table...a favor and treat all ready to go. All you have to do is send it to school!

Bennett and John...top is John's 1st birthday and bottom is his 7th!

Wine and Wigs  #forthekids

I was so proud to get this in the mail!  Neil is the Methodist Men's president at our church! Does this mean I am the first lady? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...