Monday, March 14, 2016

The Festive Favor


 I am thrilled to announce The Festive Favor, my new business!  Last year I was creating end of year favors for all 3 of my kids and I remember thinking how tiring it was and it is something I really love doing.  I thought there must be way more moms who feel the same way!  So, my idea was born last May and I didn't pull the trigger until February 2016.  

I can create class favors, party favors, shower favors, corporate gifts, holiday treats, teacher appreciation gifts and pretty much anything else you need a gift for!  Call me today for a free quote!



You're Some Bunny Special for a class Easter favor
St. Patrick's Day Rainbow to go
Go green for St. Patty's!

Bunny Ears with personalized tag
Hop on Popcorn and Green Eggs and Ham for Dr. Seuss week
Champagne favors for a baby shower

You are EGGSTRA special for Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...