Friday, June 5, 2015

Summer is in full swing!

Summer has really kicked off this week!  I love the lazy mornings on days I don't have to work.  We've spent some time at the library, the pool, and enjoying the outdoors due to no rain!


Bennett had to opportunity to attend Pine Cove Camp in the City.  I cannot say enough wonderful things about this camp.  AMAZING!  I do not want him to miss this camp after seeing how wonderful it was!

This is how Henry felt after we left Bennett at camp.  He was so upset that he didn't get to stay.

We had a Mommy/Henry day.  Here we are at the grocery store.

We did library story time.

Henry colored these puppets to go along with the story The Paper Bag Princess.

Pool time for me, Henry, and SK while Bennett attended camp.


Grilling outside, homemade ice cream, and dirty kids....this is what summer is made of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...