Saturday, May 9, 2015

Crawfish Boil 2015

Along with the Dicharry's, Raines', and Hanna's, we hosted a crawfish boil at our house.  It was a great party and SO MUCH FUN!  The Raines' always host Christmas party, the Hanna's always host a Halloween party, the Dicharry's will host anything at their home and so will we...what I am trying to say is...when these 4 families get together to host..it's gonna be good!  If it sounds like bragging...I am! :)  I love these people!  

Dad was so nice to book a band for the event.  We certainly wouldn't have had a band, but he likes to do it and we like for him to!  Thanks, Dad!


The Back Beat Boogie Band


Nikki decorated...she is so good at that!

Amy and me

This sweet thing was all over the place!

Erinn and Trey

Erin and Amelie

Erin and her mom, Kathleen

These bugs were delish!  I made myself sit down and eat 2 trays!

The sweet Scott's

Henry loved my "crawfishin"

These boys...so mischievous and so darn cute.

The hand-washing station was pure genius!  Matt built this and brought it for us to use.  

Bennett and Drew

Me and my biggest boy

The kids had so much fun in the back yard

Our Sunday School crew

Aunt B and SK

Gammy and SK and Henry

Andre and Amelie dancing to the band
Carolyn and Dad
All the hosts, hostesses, and kids minus SK


 The only thing that went wrong was the 16 foot blow up slide.  There were about 10 kids in it when I noticed that it started deflating.  It was so scary.  Erin and I were the first responders and we tried to pull the thing back over.  It was so heavy!  I looked up and about 40 adults were sprinting across the yard to help.  It was like something out of a movie! The kids were fine, but we were all a little shaken up.  Needless to say, the slide was deflated the rest of the party.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...