Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekends are the best!

We love weekends around here.  But, I mean who doesn't?  One thing I do on Sundays that I wish I didn't do is let my week ruin my weekend.  I start counting down the hours until I have to start getting ready for Monday.  I need to work on that.

We didn't really have an agenda this weekend and I loved it. I did have tons of cleaning and laundry to do, but I sort of enjoy it.  I like doing work when it involves my home and my family.

 Bennett had a wonderful day on Friday, so we enjoyed Chick-fil-a for dinner.  He then spent the night at Gammy's.  Lucky boy.

Mom sent me this picture of Bennett with the HUGE Hulk she got for him. I love it!


I just think this is the cutest picture ever...2 boys in 2 windows.  Cuties.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Bennett and the Hulk melts my heart. That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...