Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easter's on its way!

 I decided to actually get out my Easter decorations this year and I am so glad I did.  I think it was just too overwhelmed last year to get my stuff out. After Erinn gave me this cute little bunny salt and pepper shaker set...it inspired me to decorate!


The little blue egg is one my great-grandma, Gran made.  She was a crafter...she made ceramics and quilts!  Cute bunny set from Erinn.

Oh these look so pretty!  Neil got me the pansies and I just stuck my iron eggs in...yay!

eggs and bunnies galore!

Leslie gave me this little sign and I try to change it with the holiday...when I erased it to write the Easter greeting it still said "Happy 2013!"

not much of a decoration, but it makes me happy when I walk by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...