Friday, February 1, 2013

Molly's 2nd birthday party

I forgot to post about this cute birthday party Henry, Amy, and I went to before Christmas.  One of my college roomies had a party for her daughter.  They live in Ruston so Amy and I had to go.  It was the cutest thing ever!  I am so glad that H got to go.  Since it was in Ruston, Nana stopped by the party to see Henry.  That was so sweet.

And this was back when Henry still had a paci!!


He loved all the scooters

He had a blast in the jumpy until I caught him eating old popcorn that was left in it from the night before.  He was ticked when I took it away!
I was having a little too much fun on the Roller Racers.  Henry laughed so hard while I was riding it!

Molly looked so cute in her monkey outfit!

Love those bows!

Mommy and Hennie


I have to admit, it was nice to be able to take Henry to the party while Bennett was with Neil at the camp.  I was able to focus my attention on him and show him a few things like how to ride a scooter!

Cute monkey cupcakes that Merideth made

Nana and Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...