Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mystery Date Night

Our church offers so many fun things for families and singles and couples and anyone really!  On Friday, they hosted a "Mystery Date" night.  We were told to pull up to the church, drop off the kids, and someone would hand us a bag with the details.

Mrs. Billie, the creative nursery director, came up with a a cute poem that sent everyone to Silver Star BBQ.  We all ended up in the same place!  We enjoyed ourselves so much.  The church even gave each couple a $20 gift certificate towards our meal.



Our table...I looked enormous and Neil's eyes were closed...hence the stickers I added!

1 comment:

  1. I thought Neil was really wearing glasses! I'm sure you did not look enormous. Mystery date night sounds like a really fun idea. Who comes up with this stuff?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...