Monday, February 4, 2013

Frank's and Gators

We decided to try out our new brick pizza oven place on Friday night.  The place is called Frank's and it was delicious!  It was so fresh and even the boys enjoyed it.  We can't wait to go back!


Henry LOVED the pizza.  He ate 3 pieces!

I thought that I needed to go to the Gator basketball game as well.  Considering I've not been to a single extra curricular event this year...I thought I should go since this was the last basketball game.  For some reason, Neil did not want to go.  I told him that we didn't have to go long and could just go to the girls' game.  He said he would most definitely not be going to that!  So, Bennett and I met Lynsie and John at the game.  Coach Martinez gave the boys district champs shirts from last year.  They were loving it!

Baby Gators!

1 comment:

  1. Shreveport is getting fancy with all it's new restaurants! I heard y'all are getting Five Guys and Panera too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...