Sunday, November 22, 2009

Visit from Indy

We were in for a special treat when our friends stopped in from Indianapolis. We get to read all about them over at the Daily Sweatpants but seeing them was a treat! Leslie and I made a southern breakfast so they would have something to hold them over as they made their way to Houston. We talked about various blogs and how funny it is to "know" people and you have never even met them. It was hilarious to speak of things like "Kelly's Korner, The Joliff's, and Daily Sweatpants" and actually have someone know what you are talking about! For the people who ate with us and had no clue... sorry about that!


Our Southern Feast! On the other side of the table are garlic cheese grits and crescents. I had to have my fall gourds for my tablescape!

Sisters in the Mystic Bond (Yes, I just typed that!)

The Daily Sweatpants and Baby Beignet. (Her nickname for Bennett)

Mr. & Mrs. Ben Knowles

1 comment:

  1. Fun times! I wish we could have stayed longer. I should have kicked Ben out and we could have sang songs. The food was delish and the company was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...