Sunday, November 8, 2009

Camping...Luxury Style!

We had the privilege of being invited to a cabin by the Buteau's. We had a wonderful time with the Montgomery's and Dicharry's too. We just relaxed, ate, played, ate, and ate some more. We literally brought enough food for a week and we were even there 24 hours! ha! This place was so nice...it really was a luxury cabin. We all got cute little appliquéd shirts for the babies. They looked adorable!

All of the daddy's went on 4 wheeler rides and then all the mom's went! I was really nervous about driving the thing, but it ended up being very fun. It was my first time to ever drive a 4 wheeler! After we got back Mason wasn't feeling too well so the Montgomery's ended up going home. Poor little baby. He had fever and just looked so sad. We hope he gets back to his old self soon! We made steaks for dinner and then played Pop 5 after all the babies went to bed. It was a fun, relaxing weekend!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Looks like a great time! Where is this cabin? Looks like a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive- you've already got your post up! My camera is messing up so it may be a while before I can get my pics up. Love the collage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! Brings back memories of my childhood - that's all I wanted to do was ride my four-wheeler! Love the t-shirts - super-cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bennett has grown so much. He and Garrett need to get together again sooon! He is crawling backwards now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...