Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Tree Shopping

We went Christmas Tree Shopping last night! It would be nice to shop and smell the fresh pine and sap smell, but we went to Lowe's. I like the idea of a real tree, but the upkeep is just too much for me. And I like to keep my tree up for over a month and keep the lights on 24/7. A dry tree and hot lights really don't mix. So, we got a beautiful "real-looking" 7 foot pre-lit tree! Bennett was excited to look at all of the lights too. I plan on decorating my house for Christmas next week while I am off for Thanksgiving Break!



Yes, I realize that he doesn't have on socks. He takes them off and chews on them! Any ideas??

4 comments:

  1. Lindsey! Posted at 11:12?! Aren't you suppossed to be working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin does double socks. This makes it harder for them to pull the socks off.

    Enjoy decorating for Christmas! I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Decorating!!! And, good luck with the whole sock thing - I put them on her and then just let her take them off and chew on them. That way, when the invariable moment comes when some old "helpful" lady comes and tells me that I should put socks on my poor baby's cold feet - I have the evidence that I at least made an effort...besides, I'm pretty sure it's medically impossible to catch a cold or the flu via cold, un-socked feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bennett looks so cute in his little casual outfit! I cant wait to see yall tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...