Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Fair or where everything you eat is on a stick!

My dad has been taking us to the fair for as long as I can remember. It was always something that we looked forward to and still is. I am hoping that we can continue the tradition with Bennett. The smells and sketchy people aren't the best but the food tops it all.


You want to know what we did at the fair this year? We ate.

Dad and Neil love corndogs. These things are like 12 inches long!

Pizza on a stick the size of my head.

Roasted corn?

And for dessert...Deep Fried Snickers. This is one piece of wholesome goodness you should not pass up!

I didn't get a picture of the cinnamon rolls that we got for breakfast the next day. Talk about yummy!


Bennett rode the merry-go-round too. I sat on there and took pictures of them and got really dizzy. So dizzy that Bennett spit up all over Neil. Poor thing.



Bennett rode the big slide too! I have been wanting to take him on it. We had a lot of fun.

Dad cannot leave the fair without (trying) shooting out the star. He has to try at least 2 times. I have yet to see him do it in all my 27 years. Maybe one day Dad!

4 comments:

  1. That pizza on a stick looked yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe how fun! I hope we get to make it there this year! I LOVE their corn dogs! YUM!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that slide! My dad used to take us too. I remember Toby the midget and that little monkey dressed with a suit on- you held out your hand and he would take your money....but the best part of all was the slide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! Poor Dad! I laughed out loud..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...