Tuesday, May 14, 2019

St. Paul's Day School graduation

Last chapel for our girl!


apparently those boots go with everything!
 My tradition for every St. Paul's event was to arrive around 5:45-6am to get the front row.  You are only allowed to save 2 seats besides yours so I can really only get 3 total seats.  Lots of people have caught on to my tactics because I am usually the first person there.  Well, not this time.  I arrived at 6 and there were already people there!  I still got the front row because 2 men sat on the second row for their seats for some reason! HA!  I was pumped!  And no, I didn't offer the seats to them.  The church is all on one level so if you are on anything after rows 3-4 you can't see a thing.  Oh and it didn't start until 9:30 am. I am fine being labeled crazy.  I bring stuff to do for the 3.5 hours.  I do my make up and really enjoy the peace and quiet.
This sweet mama braided SK's hair for me because her bow had to be taken out. :(


She was so excited!

Out little graduate!


Time for singing!  Not sure why her bow had to be taken out since she didn't have anyone behind her!


She loves performing!




Just doing her own thing!




She will miss Ms. Hogan so much!

So proud of our girl!


Pops and Uncle Frank came to watch her graduate!


Future bulldogs! SK, Sam, and Jackson

St. Paul's was a sweet time in our lives. It was bittersweet leaving, but we are ready to be in BIG school.  I really don't miss pre-school at all and I never thought I'd want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...