Thursday, May 2, 2019

End of Year fun and Uncle Frank's Birthday

One of my last things to do after 2 years of PTA presidenting was to go to the district PTA awards ceremony to collect our awards for the year.  What fun to see all of our hard work pay off!

Diana, me, Tori, and Kristin

We won a few awards as a PTA, but you know I can't remember which awards we won.


On the way from the meeting Uncle Frank's birthday dinner I stopped by the Poppy's Open House!
 They happened to be having a Holy Angels night in the shopping center where the birthday dinner was located so we got flower crowns that totally made our night!

It's so crazy, but everyone of these people were out and about and able to stop by the dinner!  yay for fun friends!


My fave pic of these monsters!

Happy 34th birthday, Uncle Frank.  
He acts like he doesn't like this, but when people ask "who is older?"  I always say "him."  And when people say I look younger-he can't even handle it!  So, HAPPY ALMOST MID-THIRTIES TO MY BRO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...