Monday, May 13, 2019

Field Day!

 This year for field day each class had their own special colored field day shirt.  Thankfully Henry's was purple and Bennett's was turquoise because some sad classes had TAN!  On to the games!

I was so glad that SK was at school so I could enjoy watching the boys games.  I split my time between the front and back playgrounds so that I could see all of their fun. 

Henry, Thomas, Hudson, and Abram


Go Henry go!



It was pirate themed so this game was put the ring on the pirate hook!


They got their challenge station necklaces.  They earn a popsicle after they complete them.


Bennett, Brayden, and Pearce

Bennett LIVES for field day!

He is ready!






Another person who takes field day VERY SERIOUSLY...Amy!



Here's Bennett getting ready for the fastest boy in 4th grade race!  He got 2nd!


Bennett's sweet teachers!  Ms. Miller and Mrs. Delatte

I finally got a pic of these brothers!


SERIOUS tug 'o war face!


James, Bennett, Henry, and Carlon






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...