Thursday, May 9, 2019

It's Gonna be MAY!

 May: the month filled with every single end of year party, assembly, and celebration all packed into 2 weeks in May.  It is super crazy with 3 kids at 2 different schools, but that's why I work from home-so I can be there!


Henry got his new kerchief!

Bennett went on a field trip with NEHS to the food bank to pack food boxes.
 4th grade gateway got to choose an American landmark to research and present for "Living Museum."  Pearce, Brayden, Jayden, and Bennett chose Mt. Rushmore!  They looked so cute!


I had to get in this pic because we had been working on this and I wanted to be next to my boy!

Sister got to join us because she had a field trip at Norton Art Gallery after.
 SK and I headed to Norton Art Gallery for her fun field trip with her class.




Tasting the honey!
 I found a video that I won't post of her screaming crying in the gardens of the Norton.  Not sure why, but I picked her up and we left.  She did NOT want to leave the field trip, but when we behave in that manner-we can't stay. 

We headed to meet Bennett's crew to celebrate Living Museum at Superior Grill.  I'm so glad they get to have a fun lunch after all that work!


After all the fun, we headed back to the hotel.  We got to our room and there was a giant storm, so the management made us all go into the lobby.  Ugh.  They brought out some games for the kids.


The next day Bennett got to have Sonic with Ms. Miller for reading 15 LYRC books!  Only 8 kids did it!  Go Bennett!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...