Thursday, January 17, 2019

Ceramics

Amy, Catherine and I have been wanting to try out ceramics at church for a while now.  It is a fun time and we are about 40 years younger than the next youngest person.  We painted angels for all of the members in nursing homes.  We were only allowed to paint the white base coat at first until we showed off our skills.  We were then allowed to paint the faces flesh colored.
We really just laughed and played the whole time! Can't wait to do a ceramic Christmas tree!



I went the next week alone and had to clean up all of the messes!  I was on touch-up duty!  Sent this to Catherine and Amy:


One lady accidentally painted the angel wings the brown which is only the hair color! Goodness!  I had to touch her up A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...