Thursday, April 19, 2018

PTA All Day

I have so enjoyed my tenure as PTA president at the boys' school this year.  It is a lot of work, but it so rewarding!  Most all of us on PTA want the best for our kids and school so working together is how we get it done for the kids!  

Here we are accepting a PTA membership award at the District PTA Meeting.


All of our awards with our big winner, Mrs. Middleton!
We were able to sponsor a lunch at Atkins Elementary because they don't have a PTA.

We had our first ever Adult Auction night and these 4 ladies knocked it out of the park!  This event was the same day as the Father/Son canoe trip so I went solo!

so many auction items!

Our fabulous families donated the desserts


Look at all these items!

We also had a Disney raffle where we made $12,500 in profit! And that's after paying for the $4,500 trip! I had a such great year as PTA president I am going to do it for one more year! But, that is it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...