Saturday, April 21, 2018

2018 Father/Son Canoe Trip

Neil and Richard took the boys on their 4th canoe trip on the same weekend as the Fairfield Auction AND Sarah Kathryn's birthday!  But, the canoe trip is a "HAVE TO." They have to do this.  It is such a memorable trip with their dad, granddad, brother, and friends.  They still join in with the Ruston crew who has been going for 23 years.  But, Neil has grown this group from just Bennett and him to over 40 people from Shreveport.  Way to go, Neil!


These are some cute boys!
Henry and Michael on their hike.


Bennett canoeing

Finally a group pic and Poor Bennett had smashed his finger!  


I BEG for pictures.  I mean BEEEEGGGGGG!  This is what I got and I was happy to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...