Friday, April 13, 2018

Bennett's Gateway Field Trip

Each year the 3rd-5th grade gateway kids get to go on a out of town field trip.  He was so excited, but didn't want to go without one of us.  So, Bennett and I arrived at Lee Hedges stadium at 5am to hit the road for what I call "the longest field trip ever!"  


We went to the Mid-America Museum in Hot Springs and then were going to head to the Crystal Springs Mine, but a bad storm kept us from heading up to the mine.  It rained the whole day on us!  We had to start our journey back early due to a storm headed our way.  We made it to dinner at Cracker Barrel in Texarkana at 4pm and then headed home to a huge hail storm.  The hardest hit area was right near Lee Hedge Stadium...where I had Neil's tahoe parked.  Yep.  It was damaged like CRAZY!    It was an exciting trip and I am glad I got to spend the whole day alone with Bennett!


Balance

Feeding the fish

Pearce, Brayden, and Bennett
Brayden and Bennett enjoying delicious nachos!

We tried to take a little walk, but it started raining on us.

This Tesla Coil was so cool!  Bennett really wanted me to take a bunch of video and pictures of this!

The 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...