Monday, April 2, 2018

House Facelift

I've been wanting to get our house painted since before we bought this house.  Like DAY 1.  Well there's way more that has to be done than something like painting the OUTSIDE of the house.  Such as a new A/C, back splash in kitchen, new oven when ours went out, etc.  No one sees our house unless they are invited over, so it's not that big of a deal.  But, I see it everyday and wanted to pull up to something that I like. :)

So out with the yellow brick and hunter green shutters!! ICK!



And in with the creamy white and greige shutters!  He built shutters, wrapped our brick post, and painted the front door.  I am not sold on the front door and may change that.

In process

The shutters he built and he added different horizontal slats to see what I like best.  I was 2 all the way!

Almost done!  Just needs the door painted and the flower beds done. oh, and a new roof, but that ain't happening!



So proud of my pots and the way we planted them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...