Friday, March 23, 2018

Sarah Kathryn's Easter Hat Parade and Party

I am typing this in June 2018 from the ER with my dad so I have some time on my hands.  Dad is going to be just fine!

 How is Sarah Kathryn old enough for an Easter hat parade?  Already in K-3!  She has THRIVED this year at school.  She loves it so much and even asks to go on the weekends.  Some days I just keep her at home and she will always say "when am I going to school? or "we forgot to go to school!"

She is so much different than the boys.  The boys really could have cared less about their Easter hats, but she was ALL about it!  She loved trying it on and looking at it.


I did eggs with little chicks all around with a fluffy chick hatching out of the egg on top!

Sweet girl at the Easter Hat parade!

Flowering the cross

This is the cross they flowered and of course, she had to get that pose in!

Hat was gone!

A few fun Easter songs!


Another mom and I were in charge of the Easter snack.  We did peep kabobs, bunny in dirt, and the same bunny juice boxes I did for Henry's party.  When you are making 22 you might as well make 14 more!
Delicious!

SK and Camilla

Cute little bunnies


Pretty girls!

Such a cute little class!

I really enjoy snacks made to look like dirt and mud.  Hint: my Thanksgiving teepees.

These took waaaaaaaay longer than I thought, because I had to cut out each set of ears, tape them on and take the straws off the boxes.

Mama is crazy

REALLY CrAzY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...