Sunday, March 25, 2018

Canton Girls Trip

My girl and I took a little overnight trip and got to be the very first guests at my friend, Amanda's Canton Guesthouse!  It was LEGIT!  It was so modern, yet cozy.  The linens were luxurious!  Her mom, Lola was the best innkeeper...she even babysat Sarah Kathryn while Amanda, Leslie, and I went to dinner!  Talk about hospitality!

Amanda has 12 sprawling acres nestled right in the heart of Canton, TX. I'd recommend this to anyone needing a quick getaway!

Thank you, Sister for having us!  We were honored to be your first guests!


Her private pond with pedal boat!

Look how swank the inside is!

How cute!


This girl LOVED this trip so much.  She dressed herself and I went with it, because we were on a girls' trip and you can do wear whatever you want on a girls trip.

We went to a fun little breakfast place...just the two of us.

She wanted some make-up...real make-up so I laid it on thick.

Always posing...just like mommy!

She loved Lola's HUGE wrap around porch. Lola also has 2 dogs that were so much fun to play with.  This girl LOVES dogs.  They had so much fun!

I am hoping this will become a mother/daughter tradition.  Maybe we can sneak away the first weekend of Spring Break every year while the boys head to Ruston with Nana and Granddad.  Poor Daddy was home all alone.  He told me to please not worry...he'd be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...