Friday, March 23, 2018

Henry's Kindergarten Egg Hunt

There are so many fun parties in Kindergarten and Easter is just one of them.  The kids get to have an egg hunt on the front playground.  The catch is the eggs each have a letter written on them to spell BUNNY RABBIT!  They have an egg crate where each letter is written so they know just where to put the eggs.  There an extra spot for a sticker so each child can get 12 eggs.  What a fun way to hunt for eggs!

Getting ready to hunt.  This day they could wear a Spring Shirt and jeans so Henry opted for a Mario shirt and I didn't have it in me to fight it.

Running for those eggs!


Daddy was able to stop by for the hunt!





I was a crazy person and made those Easter Bunny juice boxes.  I keep telling myself that I won't get to do stuff like this much longer!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...