Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Rowdy Raccoon=Henry

We had Henry's Indian Holiday party at school and boy, was it fun!  The Kindergarten teachers at our school are pretty darn incredible!  Each child got to choose an Indian Name and Henry chose Rowdy Raccoon which was the name his Bridging teacher game him last year!  How sweet that he kept it!

The kids got to paint their shirts, I painted their names on them and Jennifer and I fringed and beaded them all.  Our fingers were raw by the end of the beading!

Vihaan, Henry, and Baileigh

Here they are making their Indian drawings.


He also made an autumn wreath.

Fatty and Henry

Gosh he is cute! I worked the face painting station and I only drew 3 lines because that about maximizes my artistic ability!

Henry and his favorite friends, Caden and John Hunter!

How cute is this class photo?

Sweet babies!

Neil and I made these sweet teepees for the kids snacks.  They were chocolate pudding, oreo crumbs, waffle cone with sprinkles and pretzel sticks for the top!  I made the cones while Neil did the "mud and dirt."  My sous chef is BOMB.


Henry loved having Daddy there to celebrate!  I think Neil really wanted to see the kids enjoy his fancy harvest snack!

This is a face of delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...