Friday, November 24, 2017

Thankgiving Feasts

We had Henry and Sarah Kathryn's Thanksgiving Feasts at their schools.  I feel like all I do is run between schools during the holidays and I LOVE IT.  I have a friend who has kids in all the same classes as my kids even at both schools and we just sort of high 5 each other as we pass in the hallways!  It's fun, but nuts!  

I give all of the grandparents the dates of everything and they all try to make it to what they can.  Pops and Gammy and I were able to make it to Henry's feast and Pops and went to Sarah Kathryn's!

Pops or I will usually pick up a cute cookie from Julieanne's to go with the theme of the lunch.


Hes so happy!

Henry and his sweet friends Sophia an Caden.  Caden is Henry's FAVORITE friend.

Our girl looked so cute in her pilgrim bonnet and collar!

She even made her placemat!  The apple juice was her favorite part.


Pilgrim SK and Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...