Saturday, November 11, 2017

Bennett and Shreveport Dynasty

Bennett played fall season on the travel ball team, Shreveport Dynasty.  It was a learning experience for sure!  We learned that not everyone treats baseball as a fun sport to learn sportsmanship, character, and team loyalty like we do.  Of course, winning is fun, but I am not about coach's cussing, crying, taking it way too seriously, and straight up being crazy about 8 year old baseball! 

I told everyone that it should be fun, and parents said "they will have fun once they start winning!" haha!  We will stick to recreational baseball for our boy.

Neil was able to meet us in Pineville after his bachelor party so that was good for both of us.  I loved being with just B, but I feel safer when Neil is with us while we are out of town.

Cute little team

Got that Bat UP!

Bennett loves Baseball!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...