Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day

 Valentine's Day was a little bit different this year.  Since Carolyn's funeral was 2 days before, Neil was out of town for work, Uncle Frank was in town, we did things a little bit differently.

I still made our regular Valentine's breakfast of heart pancakes, sprinkles, and pink yogurt.


oh yeah!

All 3 cuties ready for school.  The boys got to wear "valentine's" shirts and jeans.  I found a video game heart and a baseball heart for the boys and they were pumped!
It was Valentine's Date with Dad at school and since Neil was out of town me, Mom, and FMJ went!  My brother LOVED being at the school!  He even helped with the after school club.


We went to dinner at Frank's for a Valentine's Day date with Pops!  We had fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...