Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Colorful Colorado

Jill and Kenneth invited us up to their mountain home that is literally right next to the ski lift.  Like I've never seen something so fancy!   Thank you Jill and Kenneth for the invitation!

We were excited to snow ski for the first time.  I have never been and neither have the boys.  Neil had been snowboarding 2 time before and the last time he went was 18 years before.  

The 16 hour drive really wasn't bad at all since we left Sarah Kathryn at home.  So glad we did that!  It was such a an enjoyable trip for the 4 of us!



We arrived when it was dark so we didn't know the beautiful views we would see right from their porch the next morning.


This picture was taken from their porch the next morning.  It's so pretty and untouched!


Ready to go!

The loved sledding down the little hill.

Henry and Kate



I mean how gorgeous is this?

Bennett getting ready for his snowboarding school

I watched no less than 30 people BUST it getting off this left.  The 2 times I did it, my ski teacher told me just what to do so I didn't even fall!  I was so proud!

Henry LOVED the snow so much.

Loving a selfie

Snow tubing was so cool! and cold.


Mountain Man

Mountain Man again


Totally shredding!

Me and B!!


We went for a family hot chocolate one afternoon after ski school.

The kids ad so much fun for playing right off the porch.



Henry wanted to build a snowman the whole time. 

He picked out his sweet lego neck wrap!

This is the road out of the condo area!

This is SOOOOO MUCH FUN!  Can't wait to go back to Purgatory in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...