Friday, February 16, 2018

Cadillac Ranch

We were invited on the trip of a lifetime to Colorado by Jill and Kenneth the day before we were to leave!  We said YES and got everything we needed in one day, packed, and loaded up the car.  Thank God for good friends!  Thankful for Leighann who had EVERYTHING we needed to take 4 of us snow skiing.  Thanks to Catherine for loaning me your pants and gear, too!

Our first stop was Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo, TX.  I hadn't been there since High school!  So excited to take the boys.  A man had a new can of spray paint that he let us use after he was finished.  We will have to be sure to bring our own next time.




Henry is hidden in there




It was so windy and FREEZING!

Bennett and Henry's names look good on there!


I had to brand my business name on there, too.  The Festive Favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...