Friday, September 22, 2017

Henry's Grandparents' Day

Henry was thrilled to invite all 4 of his grandparents to school!  He was proud to show off his art work and his classroom.  I think Gammy, Granddad, Nana, and Pops were all proud, too!

They began the morning in an assembly in the auditorium with a speech from me :), cheerleader performance, and door prizes.  I was NERVOUS for my speech for some reason.  We started a new club called the Fairfield Grands for grandparents.  Woohoo!

All of the grandparents went to the classrooms and Henry was SO EXCITED to see everyone!  They had a little program in the classroom, went to the book fair, and then went to the cafeteria for pictures and refreshments.  What a great morning!

I snapped this one before I left to man my booth.

Mrs. F sent me this one!

Sweet Jacobe's grandmother was at her other grandchild's classroom so Gammy was his stand-in!  Jacobe was so happy he kissed and hugged Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...