Friday, September 8, 2017

Missionary Lunch

Leigh, Kay, and I hosted a lunch for our Ugandan missionaries who came to town to visit.  We were honored to have them in Shreveport and over for lunch.  Sylvia and Jean (my friends from Bible study) wanted to come too!  I am so glad they all came!  It was such a wonderful lunch and I was blessed to have everyone in my home.

William asked that we all sing "This is the Day that the Lord has made" and it was so sweet.  It was great to learn more about William and Father Anthony and the Agape Christian Academy in Uganda.

Kay, Father Anthony, Sylvia, William, Jean, me, Leigh, and Ashley and we took this using self timer!
Bennett was so sad he couldn't stay home from school to meet with the missionaries.  He made me be sure to show William the Mother's Day gift he made for me!  


It was our first nice day of fall so we decided to eat our salad trio outside.  Bennett was appalled that we were making them eat outside! 

I made homemade ice cream for dessert.  This is Ashley our oh, so cool global missions person! She is amazing and has mission partners all over the world! 

William was so sweet!


Bennett cane to Sunday School with us to meet William.  He was so excited to meet him!  William was excited, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...