Monday, January 30, 2017

January Random

Birthday lunch with Erinn and Ashleigh

Starbucks date with my biggest boy before school one day.  


Henry was Zacchaeus.  We went to chapel with Henry one day and it just happened to be the day that he was asked to be Zacchaeus.  He was excited to be Zacchaeus, the wee little man.  As I was watching this scene unfold I was brought to tears.  All of the tall children were asked to come to the front so that Zacchaeus couldn't see over them.  Henry was so proud to be Zacchaeus so of course I didn't say anything!  It was hard to watch my small guy barely be able to see over a child younger than him especially since we are being seen for short stature by a pediatric endocrinologist.  I called Amy after and she was outraged! ha!

Amy said you should specifically select a smaller child for a bigger person part just like you wouldn't want to choose a black child to play the part of a slave.  I guess you live and learn.

He climbed up in a sycamore tree to see what he could see!



He was so proud when "Jesus" called him down from that tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...