Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve

We began our Christmas Eve with a wonderful Christmas Eve service at church.  The service was so special and I was so glad that my mom and brother attended.  The place was packed! So glad we went!

After the 3pm service, we all went to Dad's house for dinner.  They had a big crowd with all of us, all the Bakers, and a couple friends.  I love how the exes are invited!  A big family melting pot.  Makes it so much fun that we can all be together. Thanks, Dad and Carolyn for having everyone over.  

Carolyn made lasagna and these delicious bacon cheese toast things.  Those were gone in 2.3 seconds.  I was in charge of dessert, Sarah did bread, and Mom did salad.  

Carolyn made it so special and had all 14 stockings filled!  What a fun experience!

My favorite Christmas Eve tradition!  Cookie decorating!  I can't believe how may sprinkles we used!

Sister was excited about her stocking!


Lots of kids!  4/8 of these are born in August!

Cuties!


Our cookies are ready for Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...