Saturday, November 7, 2015

Raines Gender Reveal

We had an exciting gender reveal for the Raines family.  I was thrilled to be the chosen one who knew the gender.  I felt so honored!  It was hard keeping it a secret for a week, though!

Lindsay and Katie helped by bringing pink and blue drinks and candy.  I brought mustaches and lips and had everyone wear pink or blue.  Leigh wanted to have it t her house and she did all the cooking!  
3/4 think it's a boy!  Leigh thought girl
It's a.......
BOY!!!!

Baby Luke is on his way in April!!

These 2 thought it was a girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I didn't even know they were expecting. Yay! That is awesome news. I'm excited for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...