Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend

While Neil was away enjoying his College Football Island trip, we were playing and resting.  Since I've been completely exhausted these days I asked Gammy to stay with us Friday and Saturday nights.  THANK GOD FOR GAMMY!  I literally couldn't tear myself out of pajamas or off the couch all day on Saturday.  It was so gross.  I can't stand being lazy, but I just didn't have any energy.  I tried to go outside for a few minutes, but was totally red faced and worn out I had to come in.  Gammy cooked and bathed and played!  She needs a weekend from her weekend!  Thank you, Gam Gam!  She even got Henry saying "Lauri!"  So. Darn. Cute.

I got up and was full of energy on Sunday.  We went to church, Taco Bell with the Buteaus, and then home for naps and cleaning.  I put the boys down (Bennett even took a nap!) and did some laundry, dishes, and took yet another nap.  It was NICE.  We just waited for Nana and Grandad to arrive on Sunday evening.  I am so glad they came to take the boys to school for me on Monday because I had 2 students coming to take tests on Monday at 7:40.  Thanks so much, Nana and Grandad!


Bennett and his Bible

Splishin and splashin

Henry crawling all over Grandad

A little workbook time

Henry had to "color" because Bennett was!

Here's a glimpse into what Daddy was doing all weekend.  These pictures are what Trey sent to Erinn and Erinn sent to me.  I couldn't get any out of Neil!

12 ice chests for 10 people...


I see one of my beach towels swinging from a tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...